Monday, September 29, 2008

THIS IS GREAT!

Well, It goes to show that now Minna is on the Blog we actually have something worth looking at. Minna is amazing, she got everything up and running and more people are coming to our blog. Not that it's important to us to have everyone check our Blog out on a daily basis, but it sure is cool to know you guys do anyway. Plus, it makes us feel cooler then we already are. ha!

OK Laura (my cousin) had a ton of suggestions and you know what...they worked so thank you and we will take your advice and do just that. Also, thanks for helping us too Lisa, we now know what we are doing. Lizard- If you didn't prime the pump by showing Minna what's up we would still have a very blank page and I would have soon forgotten our password and therefore not coming back till next August.

That out of the way, updates on Minna and Myself....we are good. We are looking at homes right now still but wether or not we get one we aren't feeling very rushed. We did find one that we liked, its smaller then we want but it has a lot of room to grow. I can see a ton of potential with it, but like I said, who knows what will happen.

Over the weekend we went with some friends up the canyon for dinner. We ended up at a resteraunt called the Creekside Diner or resteruant or something like that. It is located in the village at Solitude. It was actually a cute resteraunt a bit pricey, but the atmosphere of the color changing leaves through the window on the resort was a beautiful scenery. We got to our table and realized that the Entrees where a bit spendy for some meat and other wannabe fancy things, so we all ordered the Pizza and some soup. The Pizza was good and so was the soup and even the appitizer of Bree Cheese and some berry sauce wasn't too bad. I wouldn't make a special trip to go there again, but it was fun still.

I think I try to go up the canyons more before the first snow falls, the air is crisp and clean and the smell of the trees and small campfires almost revitalizes your self well being. I love the mountains and always will choose them over any ocean and beach anywhere.

I am working on getting my hunters safty so I can hunt atleast one day of my life to say I did it. It isn't something I really care to do, but my freinds seem to think its greater then farting in the tub so I would like to go and try it. I should be jumping at the opportunity however since I come from a family that has been hunting forever. My Grampa and Dad and his brothers all did it when they where younger, but I just didn't see how great it was and instead played Basketball and went skiing in the winters instead. That was better bonding time with my Dad then hunting a massive animal down to have to clean it and hike it out. My Dad felt the same way.

Minna is working her cute butt off making sure little kids get their education. So far this year seems to be a good one for her and the stories she has about her kids already are cute. She is a tough cookie, I don't know if I could handle 37 plus 3 year olds all day. This is why I have total faith in her when we have kids. With that much experience behind her my kids will never get bored. She will probably hop on and erase or change most what I am saying, but I don't care I think others should know how freakin cool my wife is.

Im excited for Fall this year. I will be 32 by the end of October and I can't wait, I don't know why I just am excited to be 32 yrs old. I look 26 and act 12 but still it has to average to 32 somehow. Plus this Fall I have plans for Minna and myself...maybe move into a home, go on a few weekend trips and maybe even visit my mission (I haven't told you yet Minna but I thought maybe we could go down sometime before the end of this year). Anyway, all is well with the Jones's and we are happy.

Keep reading our Blogs and we will stay up to date.

Ben

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Good to see you are doing well. I can't wait to see you both on Friday!

Stacie said...

Hooray I found your blog. We'll see you guys on friday. If our house is done in time for Halloween I want to have a get together...if everyone if free that is. :)

Mike and Brooke Mathews said...

Yeah Jonsy, How is some of my favorite people. I am glad to hear you and that cute wife of yours is doing well. Sounds like you have some fun things planned as well. Hope I get to see you guys soon.
Brooke(Koch)