Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I TOLD YOU SO!

Well, I am impressed...all two of you read my new blog. Thank you Pfernder sisters. ha. seriously though, I promised I would return more often then once every six months and here I am. So...I told you so.

I realized as I read my last post that I totally mispelled a bunch of words. Forgive me...for some reason English was my strong point but spelling has never been. No matter how hard I tried. Anyway, more details about us... Last August was our 1 year anniversery. HOLY COW 1 year. Crazy. We basically did what everyone else does after each year...go to dinner. Yep, but we went to some little fancy cafe on 15th S. and 15th E. It was ok. Minna and I decided that we really aren't Fancy Dinning people anyway. We enjoy places like Chilis and Crown Burger! Its fun to go somewhere nice though, but I just felt like I did not belong. But, later we went to Cold Stone and loved every minute of it.

Minna is back to teaching and now has a busy schedule for the next 10 months. I continue to add to that busy schedule of her's as well. After watching 34 kids all day she comes home to the 35th child where I bug her for juice, crakers and a nap. Fortunatley she knew what she was getting into when I asked her to marry me and all this was to be expected. She is an amazing girl and I am lucky to be her hubby.

So besides work, not much else is really new in our lives. One year down, eternity to go!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy 1st anniversary! That is so exciting...can you believe how fast time flies? This year is our 5th! Glad you are back to blogging - count me in your audience with the Pferdner sistas!

Aania Gowans said...

Yeah, I am so glad to see a post! Happy 1 year, and many more to go:) Tell Mina Hi!

Liz and Dave said...

WOW!!! You actually blogged. I have not checked it in a long time because you were never updating... Happy to see you update it...

Jason and Heidi said...

I can't believe it's been a year. WOW! Happy Anniversary.