Thursday, September 4, 2008

OK SORRY!!! I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!

Alright, So Aania Gowans came to my office today and reminded me that I have not updated my Blog since April. Well, things got busy and I totally forgot my password to the site. How sad I know. So Assuming anyone does read this Blog....here is an update.

Minna and I are doing great. We are currently looking for a home and hope to find something soon. However, the Market supposively is good but I still think homes are price way to high right now. But between funerals, births and many get togethers with family we have been able to continue our search for a home and enjoy the summer.

I am very greatful for the weather right now and would not complain if this was our temp all year round. Actually a few months of the year it could really snow real good then go back to 70's and 80's for the rest of the year. That way I can get some skiing in.

I promise I will make an effort to keep this thing updated and not forget my password anymore. I also have a ton of pics of New York, Yellowstone and other fun places we have been to put up on this site.

Ok, sorry for the long waite and thank you Aania for updating me to get back on here.

Ben

2 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

well it's about damn time! hah. jk. Good to see that you two are doing well! And why aren't you using me as an agent you bum! I hope you find something awesome. We need to do lunch!

Holly said...

Awesome... Tyler and I are looking right now too. Did you know they paseed something like a month ago that gives first time homebuyers a tax credit of $7500? No joke! So I hope this is your first home. We miss seeing you and Minna at church. I hope all is well.