Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Time to relax!

Well, the 15th has now past and I am having the hardest time trying to stay focused. After 3 busy months of coming to work early and staying late staring at a computer screen for 14 hours straigh 6 days of the 7 day week....I just can't find the energy inside me to work the rest of this week and because I have been conditioned to wake up early every morning, I even showed up early when I didn't really need to. Why I don't know, I haven't done a thing but answer a phone call or two, ok not really I have done more, but still it feels like I am here in body but in mind I am out golfing in sunny Arizona or something.

Speaking of which, Minna who I now call the Vacation Queen has booked a stay in a fun hotel down in Misquiet, Nevada where I will take full use of the spa treatments and enjoy every relaxing moment while away for the weekend. We are very excited and think that Thursday isn't coming fast enough.

I am however considering tonight to be the start of my weekend. After I litteraly PUSH myself to work today I get to go home..at a normal time and actually watch Ghost Hunters at the oringinal time and them maybe play some much needed Xbox. Yes! its true, I am doing those things, I feel it is something I deserve and suck on that if you think otherwise.

I am very ready for a break and 4 days sounds perfect to recoup. Although, I enjoyed working so hard and seeing pay offs from it, and not just money, but the way things worked and flowed so well. So I took that as a life lesson learned and am now implying it in my life as something I just do always. Its hard to explain....let me put it this way: becaue of the past three months I have stepped up the way I felt needed in my life. So basically the old Business Ben is gone and the New Business Ben is continuing to take over and stay. I like it, I enjoy it. ....and that may be something I should write in a journal and not a public story. Oh well who cares. The 15th is now over the future is looking bright. It is just real nice to have some time to relax and recoup.

3 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

Yay dude! Mesquite is the bomb! You better play some BINGO for me cuz it is awesome!! I'm glad you are getting some relaxation time. Have fun and I'll see you Sat!

Liz and Dave said...

dude....get a new background! Minna is a girl if ya haven't noticed and she may want a little lighter color in there....ya think?
Besides, you really are reminding me of dad with all the gray and blue. And that is scary man!
Love ya, your non blogging sister lisa (liz showed me how to do this, remember she's the smart one)

Marisa May said...

Heya Hobbit! How are you? I know it's been about 15 years since we've seen each other. I hear tidbits about you from Heidi. Congrats on getting married! Why haven't you updated your blog? I just found the link through Heidi blog.