Friday, March 7, 2008

This is how cool my wife is. I come home the other day and she said to me she got me something. I thinking it was some candy or something like it, and she pulls out an "INCREDIBLE HULK & IRONMAN" comic book. Now, I know im coming up on my 32nd B-day but the sheer excitment made me almost pee two drops in my pants. Yes, I am a huge fan of any Marvel comic anything!! So this was a cool thing to get. My wife loves me and it shows. (not that I didn't think she did, but how can you not see it when you get cool stuff like that?)

On the rest of our lives, we are doing great. We are looking at cars for me to buy at the moment. I need one pretty badly, but hate the fact that I gotta spend more money to get one. My Jeep runs fine, but the cosmetics of the thing looks bad and I gotta put more money into it just to make it look decent. So, its a coin toss...spend the money for a new car...or spend the same money and fix the thing. Its a toss up..but I think new car will win.

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

Yeah she sounds cool. I still have never met her. Sad. you have been married for a while now so that is way sad. I am so happy for you guys. thanks for looking at my photo blog.

Natali Thompson said...

Hey! I was shocked to see your comment on my post! I am so glad that you left one. How are all the Jones' doin? I just went to Wheeler today with Meagan Marriott and Molly Lehto- funny that you would write on the same day. I am glad that we will have this way of keeping in touch better! I am glad you got your comic book-you are so funny!

Lori said...

I can't believe you are coming up on 32, wow. Good luck with the car thing if you haven't already gotten it.