Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Everyone who was waiting in line started laughing when I pulled the monkey face.
You can't really see me doing it, but it was almost as a big hit as King Louie.

This is one of my favorite pictures. The Sunsest was so pretty and we had SO MUCH FUN

at Universal Studios. We where so beat after that day.


Me in front of my favorite ride ever. Spiderman!

If I was to choose to be a superhero, it would be Spidey.


Woody Wood Pecker, one of my favorite cartoons I liked to watch as a kid.

Im pretty sure Minna made it a point to tug on every Characters Tail we saw. She loves that stuff. Also, we had a lot of fun and have a TON of pics of Orlando, but these are a few I found that I could get to quickly.

2 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Looks lovely ben. I like it. Looks to me that you figured out how to download your pics on.

I am Laura said...

Looks like you had fun. Just so you know you put your pictures on and your "blog fans" can see the pictures better if they click on one because it enlarges it. I like your monkey face.