Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I will post something

OK! so it has come to my attention that I need to change up our Blog a bit since the latest blog was regarding Christmas. YIKES! that was forever ago it seemed.

I really don't log onto this site basically because I thought Blogging was a little wierd to post my whole personal life on a place where any person can access pictures and stories of my life. But my little sister instisted I do this and then I later find out that My highschool friends wives have a blog and even college friends as well. SO! im giving in and I will manage my blog so you all can go ahead and read about my wife and I and how we are doing.

Minna may find this a little wierd, but then again I don't know because I never really asked her about it. My guess is that I will be managing the site and that means a lot of misspelled words, improper grammer and what I like to call "Hobbitisms" or "Jonesys Epistles". That means nothing to you now, but as you come back to this site you will eventually get what I mean. Basically in a nutshell it means, I write and you get to interpret.

MOVING ON! A lot has happend in our newly formed family of 6 months now. ...wait I should start another blog this one may loose your attention.

No comments: